Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to let ya'll know that I got my house!! ;D ;D ;D Now it is time for the Bike!! although now with the payments... I don't know if I'l;l be able to do it!! As long as I have a roommate though I know that I can make it work!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
So you're going to have a housewarming party right? And provide space in the garage for people to work on their bikes during the winter? And a dirty, stained couch in the basement for Tony and Retro to crash on when they come back to the Cities? Sounds like a good time, I'll bring the J

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Do you want the hamsters "au natural" or shaved, de-clawed and with leashes? Might be hard to find the latter, as gerbils are a more popular choice...... ;)
Hanns

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We will not foul my house like that!!! As far as a basement goes I don't have one, but they can sleep in the garage!!!

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
We will not foul my house like that!!!
Are you talking about the J

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wasn't talking about the Jag!! Love the stuff!! Although... it doesn't like me very much. I was talking the gerbil stuff... I don't think you have seen some of the previous post on my ex. We are leaning toward the thought that he is gay... so I don't like gerbils!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think so too!!! Wanna buy one for me?? ;D

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
So where is this house? City? Burbs? BFE? Somewhere in between? Gonna have a BBQ? Keg? We want details! Everyone, party at Desmodiva's! Tony, remember to puke in the neighbors' bushes, not on the front lawn. Hehe..... :p
Hanns

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
So where is this house? City? Burbs? BFE? Somewhere in between? Gonna have a BBQ? Keg? We want details! Everyone, party at Desmodiva's! Tony, remember to puke in the neighbors' bushes, not on the front lawn. Hehe.....

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I got ya beat. This one night my roommate and I get totally hammered and get in a fight over him listening to Simon and Garfunkle on my new $1500 stereo. He broke a Boon's Farm bottle over my face (got 5 stitches in my left eyebrow from it), I smacked him around a bit and then the CQ came up and freaked out from all the blood that was gushing from my head. We had calmed down at that point and my roommate Charlie was going to sew up the gash in my head (we were both Combat Lifesavers, had the whole kit for patching people up) but the CQ gave me a direct order and made me go to the hospital on Main Post. Got my stitches, came back and drank some more. Next morning (Saturday) at zero dark and stupid we're standing tall in front of our company commander who's chewing my roomie and I new a-holes for being stupid. We're both insanely hung over and I started getting sick. He finishes his asschewing and asks if there's anything we want to say. I ask him if he's got a trash in the office. He points in the corner and I procede to dry heave into it for a couple of minutes. At this point he realized it was a lost cause, dismissed us and asked me to clean out the garbage can before I passed back out in my barracks room. I must say he was the coolest commanding officer I've ever had. Good ol' Capt. Joel Bagnal. Those were the days I tell ya!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So where is this house? City? Burbs? BFE? Somewhere in between? Gonna have a BBQ? Keg? We want details! Everyone, party at Desmodiva's! Tony, remember to puke in the neighbors' bushes, not on the front lawn. Hehe.....

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Apple Valley? Is that out in yuppie-ville someplace? Do you have a homeowners assoc. that tells you how long the grass can be and what color to paint your mailbox? I think you'll be kicked out the minute a bunch of drunk Ducati owners starts terrorizing the neighborhood. Best of luck living out in the burbs. I'd go crazy out there and try to piss of the neighbors in as short of time as possible so they would know who I was and would be afraid of me. Let us know where to bring the beer truck, trailer mounted pig roaster and hot tub full of KY..... :)
Hanns

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
;D ;D ;D It isn't in yuppie ville, but it is a nice place. The nice thing is is that I don't have to worry about the lawn... that is all the association who does that... I just get to watch the hot guys that mow it!!! I'll let ya'll know when the party is though!! ;D ;D ;D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts