Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few folks were interested in leathers for kids when the topic was getting kicked around on here before Christmas.

I was sweating bullets over (a) How they would fit; and (b) How she would like them. I'm happy to report she loves the leathers and the Daytona boots. Although, the boots are a PITA to get zipped despite having a dual zipper closure system. The fit is good enough to be fairly safe now and still have room to grow some.

Check them out:

Is that cool, or what?

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Looks great, man. It's really nice to see properly geared passengers.

She's ready to drag knee now! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
She'll be taking both your bikes!!!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Very responsible of you Mark. Always great to see riders setting a good example. It seems passenger protection is greatly overlooked.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, if nothing else, I want my daughter to completely associate riding and "suiting up". Kind of like getting in the seat belt habit. She already points at squids in shorts and t-shirts and comments on how bad they're going to hurt WHEN they go down - not IF.

She thinks it's "cool" to have leathers and yesterday we ride tested them.

Too cool!

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Oh you should definitely take her to school on the monster. Major cool points will be scored!

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Already did that before the leathers. Will definitely do it again with them. She says she gets static from boys that don't believe she rides her own bikes. A cruise through the pickup loop at school with her gear on will help quiet some of that static. ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts