Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hands down best money spent on my bike...
I love how its crafted with such high quality... the storage under the seat is awesome.
I also love the way it seats you a little higher and a little back from the tank so your nutts are not pushed up against the bike [clap]
very very nice seat [thumbsup] :police:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
nice seat, but it seems to be bending the space/time continuum and causing shittay pics. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Funny. After all is said and done, my stock seat doesn't feel too bad anymore. Spent roughly 12 hours on the bike the other day and the only sore part of my body was my throttle hand.

I was about to order the Sargent based on everybody's recommendations on the other thread I started but I found out that they're taller than the stock seat and I need all the standover height I can get (vertically challenged ya know).

IF, I do get an aftermarket seat I'll the get the DP gel. And yes, I know they get hot in the sun.

Nice seat though Beck.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
give it some time to break in. but i agree. my corbin seat on my 748 and 749 made me feel a bit more isolated from the bike. i guess that's the point/tradeoff...

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I really liked my Sargent from the get-go, but it's always been a bit too wide in the front for my inner thighs and after about 400 miles, I could feel it in my inner thighs...

Had a custom seat guy take it and shape the front portion without losing any of the added height (liked that part) and it's sooooo nice, I feel much more like I'm 'inserting' myself in the bike rather than sitting on top of it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts