Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having a little product mix up with Motostrano quckly resolved, my new seat came today. I got the black with the red welt so it matches the red wheels on my M1000S.

I haven't been able to get out for a ride yet but a quick check after installation yielded the desired result: my jewels were not creeping up the tank anymore. Hooray! Or, to quote the jewels themselves, "Yippee. Hooray!" :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Congrats! I love my Sargent seat.

G

·
Post a pic. I ordered one a while back, but the dealer screwed up the order and it never went through. I have to reorder, and may go the red welt route to match the senna/red colors.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Hey MasterDale,
Did you pay $279.00 for the Sargent or more ? Did you go with the carbonFx ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$299.00. Included shipping so it was about a price wash. Red welt, Grip-Tex instead of carbon f/x and the cool little flag.

Although it is a matter of taste and my has come into question before....I also did put my rear cowl back on. Personally, I carry no riders and I like the look. ;D

G

·
I just got mine from Motostrano too! I havent had a chance to ride it yet. I got the Carbon FX with a black welt and the Flag off Ebay for $250 from Motostrano
JJ ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts