Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW!!! My helmet is AWESOME, just in time for the "no helmet law" I will post piccs soon, but it is the BOMB!!! Matches my HD to a tee, and looks friggin' cool!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Woo, can't wait to see! Glad to hear you're happy, given how much they were robbing charging you....

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
WHere did you get it painted. I've been TRYING to think of a cool helmet design for a while now..and I've got NOTHING

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got it done at Extreme Motorsports Painting in Pottstown, Pa.
It cost me $326 but that was $100-150 less then everywhere else I checked. And these guys were impressive, they do any thing from planes to funny cars and they can show you all thier work. They are going to put my helmet on thier website, but they haven't gotten it there yet.That site is http://www.extremepainting.com

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
It's been about 22 hours since your first post. Common with the pics already!

What a tease! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sorry I have old dinosaur age equipment, just ask Daffe.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey all, sorry about the delay on pics, but by the end of this week I will have the pics on a disc to post or a new computer whichever comes first. It is well worth the wait!!

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still waiting on the pic disc( I got the new computer but no digital camera--yet) SO SORRY!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
scooby. I love my confusion bar end MIRROR~~note there is no "s" on that!! I've been trying to find another bar end adapter and ordered one from Ride Gear and my shipment finally came today---and guess what was on back order???? Yes, the bar end adapter!!
But it really looks nice without those "mickey mouse" mirrors!!It makes it look nasty!! I'm getting so used to just one mirror, maybe I won't bother putting the other one on.
The sight field is smaller than the oem mirror, but I am used to it now, I know where and how to look for the blind spots.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey evryone!!!! Check out my helmet in my folder~ Deb H.~ in the photo gallery!!!!!!!! I tried to post here, but just can't get it right :-[.... Now I ride the HD just to take my helmet for a ride!!!!!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Deb~

Your helmet looks amazing! I want one!!!!! I wonder if I ship mine to them they will paint it.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 27 Posts