Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine sent me a new Wheel Chock, made by a company in Alabama called Baxley. A friend of his owns the patent on this device, which is made for a 120/70 - 17" front tire. You just drive up on it and get off your bike. He says they also make high quality 'drive on' trailers too.

http://baxleycompanies.com/Sportchock.html

G

·
Those things are awsome. I have seen many used at the track. I Have one on order myself. I think we will see a lot more of these stands bolted into trailers.

G

·
The local Duc shop sells those, They are definately really sweet. It is on my list of things to get when I save up a few bucks. They are a little pricey though., but probably worth it.

G

·
We could always contract Monsterlover to build them for us. Seems right up his ally. Are you hearing this Kevin??

G

·
We had a group buy on these when I ran the R1 Forum. I don't remember what they cost, but it was a good discount. I did not get one. Team Pro Motions Parts Club sells them for unsder $200. I am not sure of the exact price.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Fast by Ferracci has them at $195.

Jim G

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have one of these sport chocks in my trailer. I've used it about 4 times, and it is every bikers dream. I can have my bike on and strapped in, in less than 10 minutes. I love it!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Anybody know the best place to get one of these... best price including shipping and handling???

I want one!

·
Registered
287 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
I have the red one. I think the black wrinkle paint finish is better. I'd buy black if I had to do it again.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts