Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts
I just got mine in the mail.

Fit and finish are perfect. The powdercoat matches the stock part identically. They are high quality and a great fit.

I don't yet have bar end mirrors, but I bought these anyway. It motivates me to change the mirrors. I recommend you purchase a pair just in case you want to remove the mirrors in the future. There are other parts out there, but none of them match the stock pieces nearly as well.

Thumbs up to Tim!

any pics of the anodized black mounted?

paid by paypal.

Thanks.

Got them and they look great. A much cleaner look! Thanks.

Hey folks, read the thread and verify who you want to PM. I am not the guy selling these. dtmtim is the original poster. He made them and he's the guy selling them. Good quality parts and I am very pleased with them and Tim is a stand up guy.

Tim posted that he had five left. One guy posted that he got his and is very happy with them. The next guy asked if there were any left. I simply followed the thread and answered the question with what I thought to be the logical answer. Since Tim didn't correct me I guess I was right.

If you want to know if he has any left I would suggest you either post here or PM him to get your set before they are all gone. Hopefully he will be making more because they are nice quality parts that really clean up the cockpit if you are using barend mirrors and it seems that there are still interested parties.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Hello good people. I have another 10 pair in stock now, all in flat black. I have not decided if we are going to make more of these or not. These 10 pair are from the original batch but were only recently anodized so they could be sold. If you are interested price is $21.95 per pair with free US shipping. Paypal to tpallard@comcast.net.

Thanks drkmojo for updating the thread.

Cheers!

t.

I believe the new 696 and monster are still using 22mm bars (1.125"). If so these clamps will fit.

cheers!
t.
Tim,

Do you still make these, and have any available? Would they still be $21.95 USD?

My converter says that 1.125" = 28.575 mm, and not 22 mm. The other sites that sell handlebars list the current Monster's as 1.125", so I assume that they will work.

Thank you,
Paul

Discussion starter · #38 ·
The clamps I have now were designed to fit the S2R generation of bikes with 22mm bars.
The correct conversion is...
22mm / 25.4 = .866"
I don't know what I was thinking on that earlier post ... massive brain cramp I suppose.
Therefore, the clamps I have now will not fit 1 1/8" bars.
You would need to measure to find out ... remove one of your existing clamps and measure the distance across the radius inside the clamp. You could do this with a tape measure and the measurement would be close enough since it will either be close to .866" or 1.125"

hth,
t.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.