Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my bike tonight...and I'm happy about it. I was Happy when I bought it and loved to ride it to it's limits chasing others up and down the twisties but, I never had a bike that that scared my wallet as much when it came to maintaining it. That , and the limited service shops/dealers just made it not worth my while. It's a great bike, a great make, great times...but I'm done.
This place has been wonderful , very funny and informative but I don't think I'll be owning one again.
Ciao

G

·
OH, look at his list of bikes. He's had a bunch of 'em and he's got the riding flu bad! He'll be riding something else here shortly. Fill us in on you new ride, renemon.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
:'(

i know what u mean! but thats why i have a second job >:D [laugh]

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
You'll be back... with something even more exotic and wallet busting next time. At least we hope.

·
Premium Member
1,909 Posts
renemon said:
I sold my bike tonight...and I'm happy about it. I was Happy when I bought it and loved to ride it to it's limits chasing others up and down the twisties but, I never had a bike that that scared my wallet as much when it came to maintaining it. That , and the limited service shops/dealers just made it not worth my while. It's a great bike, a great make, great times...but I'm done.
This place has been wonderful , very funny and informative but I don't think I'll be owning one again.
Ciao
oh the D R A M A
its a bike not a divorce from your wife

·
Registered
290 Posts
renemon said:
Ciao
You'll be back.They all come back [cheeky]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.