Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
A huuuuuge [thumbsup] for LT at Desmo Times in the US of A.
Put in an order about 7 days before Christmas and it lobbed Christmas eve. He must have had the order in the mail within 12 hours I reckonand sent it priority at the standard rates he charges (USPS snail mail)
Clutchholder tool (Top Quality) and some other bits. Excellent service. [clap] :) [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
OK I need to wrap "tyre down" and "easy trailer".

Used these products on my drive down from Brissy to Sydney and it was fantastic.

The trailer is as light as and tows extremely well. With the bike strapped down with the "tyre down" it didn't budge a mm. So if your after a way to move your bike (aside from riding it) check them out.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Well, seems that the resident dyno-head, Ducati mech and decent bloke Brett from Axel's in Canberra has moved on - out to Moto Central in Mitchell. They sell scooters, but seem to do all things big bike too. Great, cause it's just down the road from where I live :).

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
A HUGE thumbs up to MONSTERPARTS and to Jeff!! [thumbsup] [clap] ;D
5 days from the USA to my door with a brand new clutch assembly!! Excellent service, great advice, great price. ;D
Australian businesses take note. ;) (Not all ;D but some need a rocket up their freckles. One dealer in Siddley springs to mind. ::))

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
dragonworld said:
A HUGE thumbs up to MONSTERPARTS and to Jeff!! [thumbsup] [clap] ;D
5 days from the USA to my door with a brand new clutch assembly!! Excellent service, great advice, great price. ;D
Australian businesses take note. ;) (Not all ;D but some need a rocket up their freckles. One dealer in Siddley springs to mind. ::))
+1
Thanks dragonworld. After reading your post, I decided to give Jeff a go.
Just got my two into two cross-over pipe (no more ugly udder!! yay!!). Ordered it Monday night and it arrived the very next Monday morning. Jeff at monsterparts is really good to deal with and with service like this and the current exchange rate, you can't go wrong.

Big thanks to Bob at Ducati Brisbane. He got me my new DP computer that I was promised when I purchased my S4R from Jason at Brisbane Motorcycles which was never supplied. Now have got a mate looking at buying a 848 and he has my experiences to help him to decide where to spend his cash.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
BIG +1 and [thumbsup] to MOTOCICLO, John (& partner) are some of the best people to deal with. Honest, upfront & VERY helpfull.
MOTOCICLO is a real motorcylcist store, service & repairs place. They have the best range of cool retro accessories, shirts, google etc! Do blue/pink slips, provide spare parts, etc... Its a cool little shop selling the coolest gear & providing excelent 'real world' customer service.
Over a corse of 6 months, (yes it took that long to get my bike on the road) they were extremely hepfull, (held my hand) and helped me get my bike back on the road. Any of you who have seen my bike will know its not an easy beast to live with! Let alone try and get engineers cert & blue slip for.
- Chris

MOTOCICLO

02 9557 7234
95/97 Princes Highway
St Peters NSW 2044

www.motociclo.com.au

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
HUGE +++++++++'s For Chris Kelly and the crew at CA Cycleworks. [thumbsup]
6 days for a set of Arrows from the States to my door. [clap]
Top Service and a top price.
Support your supporter and we all win. ;) ;D

·
Registered
318 Posts
I just got a Zero Gravity screen from Jeff at Monsterparts as well.
5days delivered.
My email enquiries were even answered on Sunday (their time)
Quite amazing.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts