Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so i am on the market for a s2r800 but i want it in satin (matt) yellow so i am going to have it painted. Therefore i figured that the best thing to do is get it in the least popular color so i can get a good deal on it. Anyways, are there any people in california (preferably southern) who can tell me what they paid "out the door" for a new 2006 s2r800. I got an offer over the phone for $9,300 out the door. I want to get a feel for what the bike goes for to give me better leverage in negotiating.

·
Registered
45 Posts
can't help with the price but a red with white stripe is probably the least popular 2006 model...damn them white rims!

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
uclabiker66 said:
ok, so i am on the market for a s2r800 but i want it in satin (matt) yellow so i am going to have it painted. Therefore i figured that the best thing to do is get it in the least popular color so i can get a good deal on it. Anyways, are there any people in california (preferably southern) who can tell me what they paid "out the door" for a new 2006 s2r800. I got an offer over the phone for $9,300 out the door. I want to get a feel for what the bike goes for to give me better leverage in negotiating.
kind of a Yellow "dark", thats cool [thumbsup]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts