Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:'( My 1st post and it has to be bad news. Yesterday, some idiot busted a u-turn infront of me and I ran smack into him. I did my best to slow down so I managed to escaped witn a minor burn & a sore shoulder. My Monster wasn't as fortunate. I managed to ride it back to my friends house ok. The frame & forks seems to be in good enough condition. I wanted to know if there was a nearby shop where I could take it to to get a professional estimate. I live in Monterey Park (near the 10 & 710 freeway). The accident left my shift lever crooked and busted my tach. I want to make sure the other guy pays for everything. Any help would be appreciated.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Must be crash day today. I went down at about 4PM. Any good bike shop should be able to help you out. Can't think of any close to you. Sorry to hear about your bike and good luck fixing it.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. There is always Pro-Italia in Glendale near the 2.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice. Hopefully I be up and running next week. Assuming parts are in stock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts