Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a special thread dedicated to GONDOLIER.

What you do is tell him about something you own and he replys by telling you his is bigger and better.

I'll start:

I went into the pet shop the other day and bought a 10 liter fish tank and 2 clown fish, it fits perfectly in my son's bedroom and he loves those fish.

Answer:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hopefully, we can all agree to stop this now......Very childish.
Nah, its actually pretty funny if you've followed the other threads...

I've got a homemade wooden bookcase with a couple hundred novels on it. Most of them are paperback...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Wow...Didn't realize I was so popular

I have been out riding so didn't get a chance to read this sooner. This is actually very funny...I can't believe that my comments are bothering SouthFrance so much that he had to dedicate a thread to me. I am flattered, Thank you.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been out riding so didn't get a chance to read this sooner. This is actually very funny...I can't believe that my comments are bothering SouthFrance so much that he had to dedicate a thread to me. I am flattered, Thank you.
What? you've been riding non stop for 3 weeks, sounds like the beggining of another long thread on who can ride for the longest without stopping. So all you have to do folks is fill in your non-stop best time.

1. Gondolier 3 weeks
2. me 2.5 hours

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well I am not sure what you guys do in the south of France, but here in US most of us have life which extends beyond the motorcycle forum. I think you have proved that you hate me from your guts. Probably you hate anyone/everyone who does not agree with you. I am just glad that I am able to annoy someone so much. I don't think there is anything you can say or do that can take the grin off my face ;D

I am gonna act cool and let you have the last word. I promise I won't reply to your comment.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Please move this nonsense out of the General Monster Forum. Those of us who are here to read about Monster related topics don't need to wade thru your crap!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK then, one last swing.

Gondolier my old friend, let us just look back at one of your original quotes.

" there is no reason why you should go for 696 instead of 1100"

Do you have any idea how condesending that must be to the MANY 696 owners who use this forum, not to mention 600,620,750,695 etc.. This site is for Ducati enthusiasts, be it a 1970-350 scrambler or 2011-1198's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts