Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
A warm & GIGANTIC

THANK YOU

to the DML for signing up to sponsor this thing!

If this keeps up then everyone's gonna get a prize!*












*well probably not but I'm hoping...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
REGISTRATION

IS NOW

OPEN!!!


Please visit http://goldenchildsnycscramble.blogspot.com/ for all the info you'll need to register. Registration is $20 a head. Team of 2? That's $40. Team of 3? That'll be $60. You get the picture. Winners take all!!!*














*I'd say winners take 98% of the reg fees. The other 2% will go towards the expenses.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
ATTENTION!!!!!

Early BONUS POINTS are available!! How? Cru Jones (Alan), Pakhan (Jake), and I will be attending the motorcycle show taking place here in NYC later this month. We don't actually know when we'll be going, it'll most probably be on Saturday the 29th, or it could be Sunday the 30th, who knows!
If you have happen to have a camera handy and are lucky enough to run into us then you should snap a pic. A solo shot of either Cru, Pak, or myself is worth 3 BONUS POINTS!!. A shot of us in the same picture is worth 7 BONUS POINTS!! It's possible for you to rack up a grand total of 16 BONUS POINTS if you're lucky!! Let the hunt begin!

Me


Pakhan


Cru being lifted by our good friend The Sultan


And in case you didn't know... REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
293 Posts
you just had to use that photo didn't you? :'( then again...i can think of one other photo that was worse, so thank you for not using that one. [thumbsup]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Big news!! One of my FAVORITE online retailers just signed up as a sponsor!!

A HUGE

THANK YOU

Paul Thompson and the folks at New Enough for their contribution!!

This is getting serious!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
325 Posts
This sounds awesome you guys its off to a great start!! [thumbsup]
I'll be at the NYC show with my dad and brother definately going to score some bonus points!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Last clue before the first bonus points for the motorcycle show...



fluorescent ORANGE!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
CONGRATS

to I.G. and tommy!! Bonus points for them!!

They were only ones to capture me/us on film (that I know of)!! It's gonna be a tight race!!

If you can, please either post the pics or send them to [email protected] gmail.com for verification.

;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
731 Posts
The lighting was a biotch for me today. ...and to think I have a really nice camera / lens... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Here are my winners!!

BTW - long post coming tomorrow about my short visit to the show.



...and the second - the money shot

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
293 Posts
wow...those are some great pics of me. i think you should get extra bonus points for showing my lack of enthusiam at what the moto show had to offer.
 
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Top