Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check here for more details as I add them - http://goldenchildsnycscramble.blogspot.com/

PLEASE don't try to register yet, but feel free to leave your questions and comments.

In case you're wondering what it is I'm talking about, see this thread here, but whatever you do, please don't try to register yet!

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
howie said:
GC, would you like me to sticky this so it stays on top?
That's be good [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd like to give a HUGE DML

THANK YOU!!

To Martin and Moto Wheels for being the first "sponsor" of the scavenger hunt!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another sponsor just jumped on board! They wish to remain anonymous for now. I just wanted to let you all know that things are off to a flying start!

THANKS Mystery sponsor!!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
This is shaping up to be a great day! [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wasn't going to give any clues but since the response to this has so far been absolutely great, I'm thinking that there'll be folks from all over attending this thing, not just folks from the NYMMC, sooo...

My recommendation would be to study up on these areas, you've got months to learn and memorize it all! What's near there? What's in there? What can be had there? It's up to you to find out! Items for the hunt won't be revealed until the day of...

Some of these locations may or may not be on your "to do" list [cheeky]

Central Park

Coney Island

Harriman

Perkins

Hawk's Nest

LI

Jones Beach

Study me

Mmmmm

Got a dollar?

50¢ Blackjack?

I see dead people

"Red Hook where we livin at!"

Bullshat

Remember Reggie bars?

I know, I know, it seems like a lot but remember that this is a TEAM event and it'll be up to the team captains to decide who amongst their team goes where and finds what. Like I said, not all the locations listed above will be in the hunt. Also, there are many more locations that I didn't list so pick your teams wisely cause it's gonna be a busy day (yes, this is a 1 day event)!

So far I have my lady, Cru Jones, and Pakhan helping me with the proceedings. I may need more volunteers for the start and for finish, or I may not. I'll keep you up to date!

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Sounds like fun... :)

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Any thoughts on how we organize "teams?"

Drafts?

Pick-ups? (like old-school ball games)

Start threads with the header "Will you be my GC Scramble Teammate?"

;D

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tommys67 said:
Any thoughts on how we organize "teams?"

Drafts?

Pick-ups? (like old-school ball games)

Start threads with the header "Will you be my GC Scramble Teammate?"

;D
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
I'd suggest you folks start recruiting / assembling / looking for your team/mates now. I'd probably start here in the NYMMC. I'm thinking that Howie would make an awesome captain/teammate!

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
New sponsor on board! I'd like to give a GIANT BROOKLYN

THANK YOU

To Darleen and Gorilla Coffee for steppin up to the plate!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts