Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monster Owners from America/Spain,

After ripping the emissions and crank case tank off of my friends 999, and a few beers. It has been decided that we are going to go ahead and try to go to WDW (world ducati week). We are looking at a two day drive/ride (not sure if we are going to ride all the way or rent a van to put the bikes in and drive). This will be my last big trip to the holy land before heading back to America. Anyone else planning on going PM me and we can make a little logo sign and take some pics.

Sincerely,
Pato

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there nobody else on this board going to WDW? I know Mitt and Skier will be there. Anybody else? I took a shower do I stink? :-/

G

·
If I send you a picture of me on my Monster, will you put it in your luggage so I can pretend I am there riding with you?? ;D

G

·
Yeah,I'll be there.

15-16th may: seeing the Grand Prix Historic of Monaco.

Arrival to Rimini sunday 16th night.There I meet some friends that come from Germany.

Perhaps we could organize a ride to the SS65 (Bologna-Firenze),a mythical twisty road that inspirated the Multistrada..

And take some beers!

Forza Ducati!

Ignacio
Pamplona-Spain
Monster S4

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Me, Higgie, Nunez... and our SOs will be there.

We'll be at the WSBK races at Monza on the 16th and I think we get to Misano on the 18th.

--Fillmore

1 - 7 of 7 Posts