Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SUSHI! Best food on earth. Although I get to go with my Father in law and she who must not be named. wish me luck. Might be cheers the toast thread early today.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
You are brave!!!!!

+1 on Sushi. Truly one of my weaknesses.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Did you go to Samuari? I love that place & it's close to my home. Not all the selection of other places I've been, but still good food. The owner rides and she always is cool to me.

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
tell that B*tch I said hi.. no wait.. tell her I hope she chokes on her sushi and vomits it backup on her booty call of a bf.

*omg im sorry.. pms made me do it*

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MotoMojo said:
tell that B*tch I said hi.. no wait.. tell her I hope she chokes on her sushi and vomits it backup on her booty call of a bf.

*omg im sorry.. pms made me do it*
[laugh] [clap] [laugh] [clap] [laugh] [clap] [laugh] [clap] [laugh] [clap] [laugh] [clap] [laugh] [clap] [laugh] [clap] [laugh] [clap] [laugh] [clap] [laugh] [clap] [laugh] [clap] [laugh] [clap]

That just made my day.
We went to Sushi Den. Personally I do not see what all the hype is about. I have tried it a couple time, and have yet to be "amazed". I like Go Fish better. it's at 1 broadway right across from Freakies. Stilll have yet to go to Samuari. It's on my list of places to check out.

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
RED SNAPPER... yes Im being serious.. i like red snapper sushi [thumbsup]

Speaking of red snapper ~ DID YA SLAP HER?

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
I like sea urchin sometimes. I just don't like paying for it. :p

Fatty tuna and fatty salmon (had it once, mmm), albacore, and hamachi. Okay, I like most of them.
I like the salmon skin rolls too.

·
Banned
1,800 Posts
Salmon, Tunas, and Shrimp.

Although a Salmon or Tuna maki is a great apetizer for some somen noodle....

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
urchin is way nasty to me... it has the consistency of wet leaves mixed with the bottom of an ash tray and the taste of spoiled bunger. :-X

1 - 17 of 17 Posts