Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Over the past 2 years of being a member here I have met a bunch or really cool people. My B-Day is on the 26th and I'll be heading out for some drinks and maybe some food. We wont be out late because we have to work the next day.
I just wanted to throw out the invite to all you guys/gals to see if any of you wanted to joins us. It should be a good time.
Everyone welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Happy Birthday!

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Happy Birthday [clap]
Not to sound too much like Travolta from " Welcome Back Kotter ",
but " What -- When -- Where " ??? [laugh]

·
Registered
141 Posts
mmm.... Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear maaaa-aaash. Happy birthday toooo youuuuuu. [clap]

Sorry I (we) can't make it out tonight. We already have plans...

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Toucan said:
Happy 46th Birthday Mash... [clap]
46th! WHAT!? Come on dude! I'm not that old! [cheeky]

I know it's probable out of the way for most of you but we'll be @ Block 5 on Green St. in Worcester tonight. We should be there around 8:30 or so. If you need directions give me a call @ 508-887-2020.

Thanks for the B-Day wishes guys!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Happy B-Mash.

-ghost

·
Registered
810 Posts
Happy birthday, bro.

Sorry I couldn't make it out, but trust me when I say that I had a few drinks in your honor last night (OK, more than a few :p ).

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DucHockey said:
Happy birthday, bro.

Sorry I couldn't make it out, but trust me when I say that I had a few drinks in your honor last night (OK, more than a few :p ).
Thanks man. You didn't drink last night did you? Come on, not you..... ::) [laugh]

·
Registered
973 Posts
Happy belated B-Day man!
Get any nice shiny bits for the new bike? ;)

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haven't done much to it yet. Did Helibars last weekend. Bought a Mono tail section and will be getting the subframe this week.

Thats about it for now.

Thanks for the B-Day wish. How's Cali?

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Jammen said:
I'm having a wee bit of fun. ;D
Just as long as we don't have to listen to you talk about riding in February. ;)

·
Registered
973 Posts
I've been pretty well behaved so far. :angel:
~fights urge to make palm tree comment~ >:D
Besides, people keep telling me it's supposed to "rain" or something here in February, I might have to actually break out the rough weather gear for the 3 mile commute. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jammen said:
I've been pretty well behaved so far. :angel:
~fights urge to make palm tree comment~ >:D
Besides, people keep telling me it's supposed to "rain" or something here in February, I might have to actually break out the rough weather gear for the 3 mile commute. ;D
If you buy the MV and ride it in the rain I'm going to come out there and kick your ass!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts