Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, it is supposed to be sunny tomorrow, and I have yet to tear it up with my new ex box installed. If anyone is up to tag along, just pm me and I hit you up with a meet time.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For any late comers, we are meeting at Starbutts, in Mill Valley at Tam Junction at 9:30, hope to see you there.

If not Happy Festivus,Kwanza, Chanakah, Christmas or whatever makes you happy.

Peace!!

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
<sigh> so close and yet so far...

I'll be schlepping xmas prezzies to the in-laws tomorrow AM. (Can I say 'schlep' and 'xmas' in the same sentence?)

·
Registered
876 Posts
Michael Moore said:
<sigh> so close and yet so far...

I'll be schlepping xmas prezzies to the in-laws tomorrow AM. (Can I say 'schlep' and 'xmas' in the same sentence?)
only if your a mishugina goy ;D.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
desmoquattro said:
Great ride! Marin was beautiful today, if a bit cold. Saw 2 Monsters and an older 900SS.

And I don't think your little, um, rollover counts as a crash for 'Belle's ticker ;D
[laugh] [thumbsup], Happy to hear that doesn't count on Belle's ticker, but if those are the only crashes I even have, I'll take it.

Great riding with you, I am off this whole week, so any sunny days, hit me up and lets ride.

Merry Xmas

·
Registered
769 Posts
Itsasickness said:
[laugh] [thumbsup], Happy to hear that doesn't count on Belle's ticker, but if those are the only crashes I even have, I'll take it.
Glad you're okay, what happened?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Ducky,

Thanks for caring....but it was nothing, we were stopped and I pulled the dumbass move of getting my heal stuck on the peg, and I dumped my baby, no damage. It was a great ride though.

Hope you are doing well.

Merry Xmas

1 - 11 of 11 Posts