Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday night we are having a Ho down themed going away party. If you feel like dressing up like a cowboy feel free. Angela and I went to the saddle shop down at Lake and Grand last night and got our hats. There are some pretty cheap ones there $30 or so. And the way I see it, you can always use it when you come visit us in TX. There will be plenty o beer and food there. If you cant make that one, we are having another one Sunday down in Apple Valley at my moms place. Football on the big screen, the hot tub (outside) will be open for business. And once again, plenty of booze. If any of you want to come, I can give you directions. Either one should be a good time.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'll be there on the one for Sunday.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Ho down themed party
Is that a party that pimps in North Mpls have when one of their stanky, skanky, no toothed girls gets a cap busted in her booty and he has to recruit a new girl? I could dust off the pimp suit and cane but I don't understand the cowboy outfits. Are the Indian, Construction Worker and Police Officer going to be there also? Is it a BYOKY party? Are gerbils free at the door or do we have to bring our own? I might be able to swing over for a couple of drinks Saturday night before I have to go down to Ground Zero. If the weather holds I'll be riding the Duc, I think I've managed to make the right sacrifices to the weather god and it's paying off. I might even take a spin after work today depending if the lack of sleep from last night (and four for one drinks at Rudolfs) catches up with me. Give me a call at (612) 870-1123 so I can get directions to the partay! Cheers,
Hanns

1 - 3 of 3 Posts