Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
862 Posts
Re: goin' ridin' the week if Dec 1, 2003

I'd love to.. but I'm stuck at work.. work, work, work.. workin' for the man...

it looks nice out there, not too cold.. a little wet still though.

have a good one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,371 Posts
Sorry Daffe, Got to work as well. :-/ no way out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no worries... have to do some errands anyways - maybe a little jaunt up hwy 9 or hwy 35
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
went up Hwy 9 from Saratoga... roads were about 45% dry... kinda moist the other 55% of the time. Had this woman tailgating me in her brand spanking new BMW all the way back down the mountain though (I was taking it easy on my brand new front and rear tires in addition to the roads being wet). Had a GREAT time though!

Went through San Jose on the way back home and got to do lots of lane-splitting.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top