Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's getting cold out now, and my 30 minute ride to school leaves my hands a little too frozen to be able to do anything with just my technic gloves on, anyone got any good recomendations on glove liners, specifially ones that would fit a size M technic glove.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
I use the TourMaster silk ones that NewEnough sells. They're adequate for shorter rides, but I'm getting some actual winter gloves this year.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
I have a winter glove (Rev'It Celcius H20), but I think it may help to get a lining glove (the kind some use for skiing).

·
Registered
688 Posts
I just bought some for $4.99 from the army surplus store. My hands have been comfy down to 55 degrees so far. The liners are fairly thin and probably have nylon in them. I sweated a little in them, not too bad. These went inside my Helds, nicely.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Silk liners are great. They are thin so they fit into your current gloves. They are also suprisingly warm. When it gets really cold I use my winter gloves though.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
pennyrobber said:
Silk liners are great. They are thin so they fit into your current gloves. They are also suprisingly warm. When it gets really cold I use my winter gloves though.
They are nice, but I keep ripping them on my velcro.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
TerribleTabo said:
They are nice, but I keep ripping them on my velcro.
Yeah, I have that problem too, but they're cheap enough to replace every couple of seasons. They're definitely warm enough under my usual fall/spring gloves down to about the high 30's for most rides.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
stik said:
I have a winter glove (Rev'It Celcius H20), but I think it may help to get a lining glove (the kind some use for skiing).
I just looked at these but passed them up. I have other Rev-It gloves and lov'em.

Are they worth the $150?

do they keep ya warm?

C

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
They do keep you warm, and they were fine when I rode for several hours last weekend (NJ/NY).

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Blueshark928 said:
I got a pair of Bikers Comfort in Action set of glove liners. They're very good.
I've got the same ones, and they are very good. But of course I live in CA so 'cold' is relative. [cheeky]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts