Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ducatisti,
iam Gizmo from Hamburg.
I have a M900, 996 and a 1098 Tricolore but my favorite iz my old 95 ducati Monster and it is my aktuel projekt. I was working as a ducati mecanica for some years and now i have a little garage where i play only with my toys.
Iam a member of the Ducati Owners Club Croatia. Here on that forum i hope to see some nice ducatis,to here some good tips, to meet some nice people and to learn a little bit english.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Gizmo

Hello Ducatisti,
iam Gizmo from Hamburg.
I have a M900, 996 and a 1098 Tricolore but my favorite iz my old 95 ducati Monster and it is my aktuel projekt. I was working as a ducati mecanica for some years and now i have a little garage where i play only with my toys.
Iam a member of the Ducati Owners Club Croatia. Here on that forum i hope to see some nice ducatis,to here some good tips, to meet some nice people and to learn a little bit english.
I wish you were my neighbor. I must travel 645 kilometers to the nearest Ducati technician. Here on this forum I hope to learn from people like you who are skilled Ducati mecanica (Eng= Mechanics). I live in a remote part of Michigan, by the shore of Lake Superior. Our winters are long and the riding season is short:( Also, as far as I know, I may be the only owner of a Ducati in my city (small town), population only 20,000.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts