Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone there have gianelli exhaust? I would like to know what you think, how they sound?

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Hi Desmoboy,

Has anyone responded to your request about the Gianelli's?

I'm getting my first Monster this month and I want to change the pipes before I pickup the bike. The duc shop said I should go with the Gianelli's. (I wonder if it's because that's what they have in stock?) Hmmm... I haven't seen them or heard them.

Does anyone have a good pictures of their Monster with low mount carbon Gianelli's?

Thanks!
AC

·
Registered
14 Posts
my wife has an rs 50 aprilia with a gianelli pipe sounds alot better than the stock but with the bike only being a 50cc. it just sounds like a suped up weed eater lol........ good luck.... my monster has factory pipes i cut to shortys and polished.. sound great. pic in members bikes

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nobody's responded to the post yet! By chance, are you getting the monster from Spectrum in Orange county? They are def. fans of Arrow and Gianelli. I'm probably going to get high mount Gianellis from them but they have to be special ordered. Still a good price though ($699). Let me know what you think since you'll have them on before I do!

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Yes I am getting my bike from Spectrum in Irvine. I hope to have it in 3 weeks. Yeah!

I feel kind of weird about the whole Gianelli's situation since that

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gianellis and Arrows are imported by Gio Moto. Gianelli owns Arrow,

Gianellis are their low end line exhaust system. You should not pay premium prices for them. We've tried them and prefer the Sil Motor, some Arrow and the Termignoni.

The Remus, leo Vince are also good choices.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I have the gia's on my 620...my pics are on the DML, just search for them. Sound/look nice (wish they were a tad louder though)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
oh, one more thing...I've gotten compliments on the sound from a GSR1350 guy, and a couple triumph daytona 600s....and I can set off alarms if I want :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts