Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*** Disclaimer - I'm a maybe. So don't try to get free beers from my if I don't show ***

So anyone braving the rains and crazed holiday shoppers this evening to attend Rhodeside?

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'm out.

·
Registered
222 Posts
i can do it.

btw - i think gene mentioned he was out of pocket this week.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
yuu said:
*** Disclaimer - I'm a maybe. So don't try to get free beers from my if I don't show ***

So anyone braving the rains and crazed holiday shoppers this evening to attend Rhodeside?
Yeah, I've missed two consectutive weeks with family commitments. I'll be there, but riding the Harley. (The S4Rs is still up in PA, waiting for me to find time to go up and retrieve it.) BTW, I got a set of oem SE103 stock mufflers off eBay and installed them on the Harley, and the bike is MUCH quieter and sounds MUCH better now. I'm really happy that it's got a nice, low, rumble, but is not setting off car alarms as I idle through parking lots!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm ditching early from work to go for a spin and will swing by Rhodeside btwn 6:30 and 7 PM. I'll carefully listen for the highly muffled HD sound and hopefully for the "angry growl " from some desmo twins.

"LOUD PIPES SAVE LIFES!"

·
Registered
489 Posts
They save lives too.

;D

·
Registered
928 Posts
Thinking of you - riding around Daytona on the Victory Sport Cruiser with Nora, my Sister on her own bike - how cool is that! and my Brother-in-Law who is riding my old 99' Victory. Went by the new Destination Daytona today, it will be the ultimate shopping mall, food, hotels for motocyclist, main draw is HD of course but I was shocked to find a Ducati dealer there, had more apparel than CPS, a 999 Xerox, signed by both Neil and Bostrom and all the latest bikes. Anyway thinking of you guys. Guess I will see you guys next week - Gene

·
Registered
222 Posts
Dragsterhund said:
They save lives too.

;D
hmmm..... for some strange reason this reminds me of my collection of knifes and about my buddy who has had three wifes. "smart @ss"

[clap] [clap]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts