Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a brand new & never mounted genuine front race fairing for the S4 Challenge. This is a genuine Ducati carbon fiber front fairing WITHOUT the headlight hole. It is part number 96944202B serial number 00035. The S4 Challenge was a spec Monster S4 racing series at selected 2001 UK and WSBK events and all the bikes used this fairing. It is styled the same as the earlier S4 fairing and thus these wind screen fit. I have mounted a brand new Zero Gravity double bubble clear screen on it. The fairing includes no brackets but should mount the same as earlier fairings did. PM me if interested, asking $300 obo.

I was planning to mount it on my S4r but I have desided not to use it for track duty anymore. thanks - Andy

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump and price drop - $260
This is ideal for anybody that either races or does trackdays with their bike and still wants it to look like a Monster (vs. superbike fairing), especially someone that already has the earlier style (pre '04?) fairing and brackets.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Bump and price drop - $240
Does nobody track their Monster with frequency? I'm surprised not a single person would be interested in one of the only true race parts ever offered from the factory for the Monster. Especially one that was discontinued after the title series ended.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New price $200

If you look at the third picture, you can just make out the two holes per side. One is about 2-3" below the rear windscreen screw. The other is further forward and down some. There are no internal mounting points like the 2001+fairing. Take a look at the link below and look at the fairing (p/n 40-M9UP) and brackets (p/n 40-MFB). This should give you a better idea of what is required.

http://www.ducatipartsblowout.com/catalog/ducati_monster_p&a.htm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts