Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***Cleaning out the garage for winter projects, everything extra must go!***

All parts are off bikes I own and in good working condition, most have less than 1200mi (i will note if not).

All parts have been cleaned and ready to go, I will take pay pal. If you have any questions

or want more pics just let me know.

Thanks

John

**prices do not include shipping**

**Pics removed of sold parts**

1. Low mount CF heal guards $45.00 **SOLD**

2.Stock monster seat (fits all ST framed monsters) $75.00

3.Stock Foggy shock $85.00 **SOLD**

4. Stock Monster rear-sets (all bolts, spacers, leavers, and switch included) $100.00 **SOLD**

5.Stock S4 kick stand $20.00

6. CC kick stand 1/2 in over stock (has some rash and fits ST based monsters) $35.00 **SOLD**

7. Stock rear brake bracket (fits ST based monsters w/ DSS) $25.00

8. Rear plate bracket mount (tucks plate up under beer tray) have 2 $15.00 each **1 SOLD**

9. Stock 37t rear sprocket off S4 (not sure which other models it fits) $15.00

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
MonsterMan said:
Foot peg holders? I'm not sure I know what you mean, everything pictured is included.
some people can't view pictures hosted in a thread elsewhere because of firewalls that screen out "personal network storage" photo hosting sites and various other websites!....that is my current problem...all I see are white boxes with a small red X!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM's replied to.

zooom, I can email you pics if you would like or can you recommend a better way to host the pics for people
to see.

Thanks

John

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
MonsterMan said:
PM's replied to.

zooom, I can email you pics if you would like or can you recommend a better way to host the pics for people
to see.

Thanks

John
if the pics are saved on your hard drive at all....when you are posting...right below the box you type in your response or whatever...to the left under it is a shortcut link that says "Additional Options"...click that and it opens up a further option to "Attach:" and you click on the "Browse" key to your hard drive and attach the pic file(s) you choose to have people see!...if you want further pics added from the initial...you click the "(more attachments)" link to open further attachment file browsers!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PM's replied to

**Thanks Dragsterhund shock & CF heal guard SOLD**

**Thanks booner05 1 plate bracket SOLD**

**Thanks sonofthetis CC kick stand SOLD**

1 - 14 of 14 Posts