Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Garage sale (This list is accurate as of 11-20-2006)

Parts available

Please click on the item you're interested in for a picture

1) left handlebar switch, fits 1993 - 2001 Monsters and some SS's and SBK's great shape. $20 sold

2) right handlebar switch, fits 1993 - 2001 Monsters and some SS's and SBK's good shape. $10 sold

3) Stock Sachs rear shock, fits 1993 - 2001 Monsters had about 12K miles on it before I upgraded. No problems. $30

4) New Ohlins spring for DU440, for riders weighing 150-175 lbs. $25

5) Stock clutch pressure plate painted silver with bearing $5

6) Helmet cable (in case yours didn't come with one) $2 sold

7) Stock clutch slaves, I've got 2. These fit the 2001 and newer bikes and both are fine with no leaks. $5 each

8 ) Coffin style front brake master with lever and brake switch. This is the 13mm piston for the single front brake (unless you know exactly what you're getting into, I suggest you NOT get this for a dual brake set up) $35

9) Four front turn signals $10 each sold

10) Carbon side covers. They've got the slightest yellowing to them, but it's not easy to tell. They're not show quality, but they're nice. $45 sold

11) Carbon heel guards. These are brand new, but one of them has a few of the dreaded white specs. $35

12) Carbon SBK style front fender. Not show quality, but it's very nice overall. $75 sold

13) Kickstand, only the stand and not the mount. It fits the non retractable type mounts for steel stands. (perfect if you want to chop one up for a lowered/raised bike) $30 Sold

14) 748 SBK triples. I got these with the forks I put on my bike. They've been collecting dust and need to go $40 for both

15) Plastic rear fender for 1993-2001 Monsters $20

16) Picture of parts. Included are headlight bucket, stock mirrors, swingarm axle, 25mm rear axle, 25mm rear brake mount with speedo sensor, tool bag with tools and clutch side engine cover. $65

17) Stock fender (dark) $10 SBK is sold, but the Stock dark is still available.

18) Stock 900 belt covers $20

19) Stock side covers $5 for both sold

Shipping is not included and the more you buy the cheaper it gets. And it's even cheaper if you are in the NYC area.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
dibs on the carbon heel gaurds ;D

Just wanna make sure they will fit a 2002 620 monster.

Please email me so we can determine shipping costs. thanks, Heath

[email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'd like the carbon side panels if they'll fit my 695 and the carbon SBK front fender...if mounting holes have the 65mm spacing. Total shipped to 92346, do you use paypal?
Thanks,Dani

·
Banned
57 Posts
Ill take all the carbon side covers and the stock ones.

I will take the stock ones if dlvan takes the carbon ones.

Also want the right side handlebar switch.

PM me paypal info.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm at work now, so I can't spend too much time digging up shipping costs, but I will once I get home tonight.

my direct email, which is joined to Paypal is [email protected]

Pancake81,
The carbon heel guards are all the same for dual sided swingarms, so they'll fit fine. Please let me know where you're located for S&H

dlvan,
The fender is the 65mm spacing and will fit fine. I'll have total later tonight and will PM you.

Dizzy, [cheeky]
They're yours and I know where to find you! I'll trade ya for the generator. We don't need no stinkin tools!

cozzb,
the right switch and stock covers are yours. Let's wait and see about the carbons. You're second in line after dlvan. Please email me with your local for S&H

zooom,
I'll have total for you later tonight.

Thanks to everyone so far and please include at least zip so I can work thru this faster.

I"ll update later this eve.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
"Next in line" for the CF front fender........ ;D

...................BD

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
dibs on silver superbike fender :)

this has the same hole spacing as the newer ones?

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've updated the list in orange and removed picture/links from the items no longer available.

As a few are asking, the carbon SBK fender has sold. Thanks though and let me know if there's anything else you're interested in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.