Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If some of you wanna come over and setup suspensions, you're welcome to.

Uro - you can come, take pics and piss of UND3RD06 if ya want. ;D

Lemme know.

If you ask nice (and give me an accurate head count), I might make some chili colorado. ;)

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
:( Would love to, as I need to get my suspension setup pretty badly, but my girl doesn't have her kids this weekend so I'll be with her.

Only if I could some how convincer her that it's not THAT cold on the back of a bike in January... >:D

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fiber said:
:( Would love to, as I need to get my suspension setup pretty badly, but my girl doesn't have her kids this weekend so I'll be with her.

Only if I could some how convincer her that it's not THAT cold on the back of a bike in January... >:D
That should be easy. It'll be February :D

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
pompetta said:
Uro - you can come, take pics and piss of UND3RD06 if ya want. ;D
I want to do this... specially the pissing off Underdog... :) hehe... If all is well I might drive the unsold Z down agian since it will be what i think is way to ****ING cold to drive the bike :)

We will see though... I will give a def on Thursday!!!

284 Posts
cold is a state of mind. get thicker gloves and loud earphones - eases the numbness ;D

i should be down! i'll also be starting the real tear-down on my Scrambler! Joy!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Count Me In! I need to finish my pipes, and then I can help out setting up suspension.
Let me know if I can bring anything else.

David

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
UND3RDO6 said:
cold is a state of mind. get thicker gloves and loud earphones - eases the numbness ;D

i should be down! i'll also be starting the real tear-down on my Scrambler! Joy!
Cold is a state of mind for the first 15 mins... after that its hits as a brutal reality that one cannot escape at 70 miles per hour on 40!!!!

hehe

·
Registered
180 Posts
Dave,

What time are you starting this? The only reason I ask is I've got a Rugby match right in the middle of the day. So I can be there in the morning before the match and maybe the afternoon post match.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I can ride when ever. So if Saturday is still on then I can do whatever.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
I will not be able to make it this Saturday. But would like to do the set up some time soon.

284 Posts
fair enough. i'll be working on the scrambler in my own garage if there are any raleighites that want to come by and drink or just argue good naturedly!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
pompetta said:
Sorry for the false alarm, but let's put this off until more of us can attend.

Dave

Cool deal... I would like to attend... and drink some beer with Under just so he can be at my level when i get on his nerves.... but he might kick my ass.... [laugh]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts