Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to order some for my front end project, so I e-mailed them and basically I got back the most compllicated e-mail I have ever been sent in my entire life. Have any of you guys thrown some Galfer lines on your bikes yet?

Here is the e-mail..

"Please fax me a drawing of how the lines should look with there measurements and fitting angles to ATTN: Melissa, Cycle Brakes 805-671-5002 (this is a phone/fax so just press Send). Here's how to figure out what specs you need: Measure the ENTIRE length of the line (i.e. from master cylinder to each caliper) INCLUDING banjo fittings. Route the cloth measuring tape where you want to route the line and try to describe the banjo fittings to me the best you can, we currently have the following bends or degrees of bend: 0 : banjo Straight 12 degree 40 degree 90 degree (Female or Male fittings also available) The fittings of the Galfer lines DO swivel. And, of course, these are stainless-steel brake lines. ON EACH LINE END WHICH WAY DO THE FITTINGS LOOK WHEN ONE BANJO IS FACING DOWN? FOR EXAMPLE: FLAT-FLAT ( =---= ) OR IS IT DASH-ONE ( =---O )? Draw the this orientation into the fax but it is easiest to start with the fitting that has a bend facing flat on the table."

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Holy! I mounted clip ons not long ago and now Ive got a ton of brake line slack. Anyone have pics of their configuration?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts