Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving to Jupiter next week.

There was a Triumph/Ducati shop nearby. Is it still there or what? Do I have to take the bike to Miami or someplace further than that for service?

·
Registered
98 Posts
IZ said:
I'm moving to Jupiter next week.

There was a Triumph/Ducati shop nearby. Is it still there or what? Do I have to take the bike to Miami or someplace further than that for service?
Were's Jupiter :embarassed: ..?
Ducati dealership just opened in Daytona/Ormond Bch. ....just off I-95 the U.S.-1 exit , ("Destination Daytona")

Also "Cycle Riders of Longwood" on 17-92 in Longwood.

Also PCS Personal Cycle Service , Daytona.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Not sure if there is a Duck Shop in Jupiter. I doubt it. In know you can go to Ducati.com and do a dealer locator. I am working on getting intouch with two local guys from Italy that work on Ducati's. I have a call out to one right now. I f I locate them andthey have good referrals I'll post them on here.

Thanks
JC

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Suthrnr said:
Not sure if there is a Duck Shop in Jupiter. I doubt it. In know you can go to Ducati.com and do a dealer locator. I am working on getting intouch with two local guys from Italy that work on Ducati's. I have a call out to one right now. I f I locate them andthey have good referrals I'll post them on here.

Thanks
JC

Sounds good!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Well I found one guy, Lucho, who works on Ducati. He is based out of the Triumph dealership in Lauderdale. I have my bike in there right now for some carburator work. we'll see how he does.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Suthrnr said:
Well I found one guy, Lucho, who works on Ducati. He is based out of the Triumph dealership in Lauderdale. I have my bike in there right now for some carburator work. we'll see how he does.
Great! Thanks for the info. We're in FL now! [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Hey Guys,

I just moved to Stuart (15 miles north of Jupiter) 6 months ago from Orlando. Bought all three monsters from Cycle Riders in Longwood.. great shop!
I ended up moving 1 mile away from FL Sports (they sell and service Ducatis); I haven't needed to have them do anything yet but they seemed nice enough when I went in there; yellowduck, you'll have to fill me in!

Looking forward to having monsters to ride with ;D

Pierre

·
Registered
359 Posts
No problem. They are really nice, and very helpfull at FL Sports Cycle. I bought my M900 there. However, the tech I was talking to one day said they have never had to adjust a set of valves after checking them,,,EVER. I asked three times, "You mean no one here has ever found a valve out of spec"? "Nope,,,never. And I suggest you don't try to adjust your own"!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts