Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
John if ya just take the time to read the topics all the way through, It says FUNNY terminology.... ::)

you know like: headers......or ducman is fast......

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay kids, try to follow along here......funny terminology.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Blowjob!!! why do they call it blowing when you are actually sucking??????? ???

·
Registered
418 Posts
Ok...you are right... I was!!! But was having the worst night out at Harley!!!! :'( Wasn't able to go back to the room because my friend decided to have a lil' fun in our room and I didn't feel like watching!!! So I got drunk instead!!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
if she was second rate, why was she getting some while you had to go get drunk??
what were the women like out there? Was it a bunch of skanks wearing clothes too small for them, or were there some worth looking at. Granted you are not a lesbo or anything, just figured you could give us an idea.

·
Registered
418 Posts
There were some that were worth looking at. I was able to get 2 on the video (that was the night that I was drunk and sitting in the lobby of the hotel till 5am)... And the one spanked the other just for you guys!! I'll get that part of it to you. There were some taht should just keep their clothes on though!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
They had on chaps, thongs, and cropped shirts!! They were pretty hot!!!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
sweet! we will have to get that uploaded this week. I am taking my midterm for my Monday class tonight and have class tomorrow night also. I am free the rest of the week as far as I know.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I can get you the camera tomorrow night, or later on this week. There are some blank spots from where there was some video that got erased... not my doing!!! Someone didn't want the guy she is seeing to see the evidence!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts