Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Due to my inability to leave my bike the way it is I am looking to sell my full carbon-fiber ZARD exhaust system. It is in mint condition. No scratches. The pipes are in great shape a little patina from running them this past summer. Put them on the bike June of '09. They sound great and add a great extra kick to the bike.

I am looking to get a Marving 2 into 2 split exhaust.

I would like to get $900 + shipping for the system. Originally run anywhere from $1200-$1300.

I did take the ZARD stickers off but I do have replacements!

If you would like closer pictures PM me and I will get them to you ASAP

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My sincerest apologies for not updating this earlier. i just sold the exhaust yesterday.
But to answer your question "cambo" I am in Pittsburgh, PA

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Hey, how are you liking the Marving system. I cannot make up my mind between the Zard and the Marving...
Please show pics too!

thanks...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Drew,
The Marving is an awesome set-up. Especially for the price. The sound is nice and crisp. Quiet at idol but when you crack on them it is enough to give any old lady in the slow lane a heart attack. They open up the back end of the bike nicely and are well constructed.
Drawbacks are limited...but if you have an s2r model you will have difficulty attaching your passenger pegs, especially on the clutch side. But I Macgyvered a set up to make up for that.

The Zard has a nice deep growl, plenty loud enough! No problems with the passenger pegs at all. Only draw backs are the price and the fact that it leaves no "negative" space on the bike. It fills in the whole tail section.

Here are a few pics of the Marving set up and a link to a poorly taken youtube video.

Hope all that helps!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts