Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD.......SOLD.......SOLD........SOLD........SOLD!

This is a full BRAND NEW Termi system including open air box and ECU which have never been installed with the execption of the candy cane shaped midpipe. This section of exhause in between the rear cylinder header and the midpipe has a small indentation and a scrape on it due to me bottoming out, a story in itself. I can provide pics by Thursday 12/3/2009 when I get the bike and new exhaust home. The insurance company replaced the whole system, but my shop only installed the new connection pipe. You will get brand never installed cans, ecu, airbox, and all items. The dent is not visible unless you are directly under the bike. The exhaust lists for $2642.00. I'm asking $1000.00 shipped. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
If only u posted this 1 day earlier :(

i just paid for termi slip ons.. I could of got the whole shebang instead :(

shhiiitttttt

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry Ottoman....I should have posted this last month. I didn't know until yesterday that the brand new system was not installed on my bike, just the replacement midpipe. I was originally going to keep the system as a spare, but now that it's a new system, I'm sure someone can benefit from it more than I can.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have photos available, however I can't get them uploaded....contact me and I can email them over...sorry for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
99 Posts
are u willing to sell the ecu seperately?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No they don't....the system has to be purchased as a complete system. The pipe can be used as is or repaired if you have a metal fabrication shop in your area. That's the information I got from two different Ducati Shops. Sorry.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The dent is between two welds. I priced between $125.00 and $200.00 to have it repaired.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts