Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I sold my beloved Monster, :( and now it's time to sell what bits and pieces I come up with.

Please PM with any questions.

ALL prices are firm, and include shipping to the lower 48, HI, AK, and international please PM for quote.
Paypal +3.5%
Check/MO gladly accepted, must clear bank before shipping
Cash always welcome.

If purchased as a "kit" everything listed below (shims, valve tool, crank turner, DVD (not pictured), and steering tube wrench) will be $386 shipped.

Item #1
Ducati 2V Shim Kit (8 mm)
37 SHIMS TOTAL plus closer measurement tool
For all 2V except 1000 DS, Multistrada, Hypermotard and 07’ and later models

Closers- 15 Shims, from 6.20 mm to 7.60 mm in .10 mm increments
Openers- 21 Shims, from 3.00 mm to 5.00 mm in .10 mm increments
*a couple of the openers and closers have been swapped out during valve jobs, the kit did not have one I needed so I bought one directly from Ducati. But, the majority of the shims still follow the .10mm increment*
Spacer tool to measure size of closer shims

36 compartment storage case
$266 shipped

Item #2
EMS Rocker Arm Depressor Tool
Tool designed to depress the closing rocker on all 2V and 4V Ducatis. Tool fits easily into the palm of your hand. Has blunt end so as not to damage valve seal at the base of the valve stem. Thin walled, 4140 steel, to catch the edge of the closing rocker arm. Non-slip design. Not needed for Testestretta Motors (998, 999, 749, 1098, 848).
$35 shipped

bad pic, rust looks WAY out of control here, looks MUCH better in person.

Item #3
Pro-Italia Engine turning tool with degree wheel
Engine turning tool for all Ducatis up to and including 2004 models. Makes doing that tune-up faster and easier.
$65 shipped

Item #4
Pro-Italia valve-job DVD
The Pro Italia 2 valve desmodromic maintenance video is made for someone doing their own tune-ups. The video explains how to do a two valve adjustment as you watch one of our technicians walk through the steps demonstrating the job on a Supersport.

The video makes note of and explains the special tools you will need for the job, such as the engine turning tool.
$30 shipped

Item #5
Special tool for steering tube nut.
Required for removal of fork and upper triple clamp
$25 shipped

1 - 4 of 4 Posts