Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a Rev’It! Ignition Men's Leather Jacket – Color Black And Silver - Size 58EU/48US. See the jacket specs here. http://www.revzilla.com/product/revit-ignition-leather-jacket#

From Rev'it Site:

The Ignition is a fully ventilated mesh and leather combo jacket offering 3 season versatility; made from the finest leather and featuring Dynax mesh as well as Schoeller®-Keprotec stretch.

The Ignition jacket includes a fully waterproof and breathable/detachable membrane along with a detachable windproof thermalvest.

This jacket is perfect for the 3 season sport/touring rider looking for the versatility of textile but the style of leather. Also available in a special ladies version.

PROTECTION FEATURES

* Outershell: Monaco Performance dull cowhide, Dynax mesh,Schoeller®-Keprotec stretch, Pampas leather
* Insulation: detachable thermal body warmer
* Protection: ProLife® CE protection, Temperfoam back padding,safety stitching
* Waterproofing: detachable REV’IT! Hydratex® 3-layermembrane
* Breathability: detachable REV’IT! Hydratex® 3-layer membrane

ERGONOMIC FEATURES

* Fit: pre-shaped close fit
* Adjustability: draw straps at the hem, stretch lip at elbow,Schoeller®-Keprotec stretch panels
* Ventilation: draw straps at the hem, stretch lip at elbow,Schoeller®-Keprotec stretch panels
* Features: comfort collar and cuffs, short and long connectionzipper
* Pockets: stash pockets, inner pockets

The jacket is in Brand New condition; I received it today 13 July, wore for one short ride. these go for $429.99 US, I paid $339 for it and I am selling it because it is TOO Big for me. I need a 56EU/46US and the dealer will not do an exchange, so I'll take the hit.

$300.00 USD free shipping and insurance to anywhere in the lower 48, PayPal is most preferred...

PM me for any other information.

Thanks for looking,

V/R,
Nick

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts