Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha everyone!

I'm selling the Marsee 19 litre tank bag that I just purchased. It is a VERY well constructed, sturdy bag, but it's not wide enough for me. I regularly carry file folders with me, so I need something with a wider base. I'll attach pictures here and can send the 5mp originals if anyone is interested.

The bag attaches via two straps that loop through the frame in the front and seat in the back for a total of 4 buckles. The four point restraint keeps the bag very stable on the bike. It does not shift, move, buffet, etc. while you're riding. Also the pad that the bag zips to helps keep it still. I'm not sure what the material is, but if feels rubbery and is "grippy". Those properties make it easy on the paint, but keeps the bag from sliding around.

The bag is expandable via a zipper around the circumference of the bag. There are compression straps on each side that allows you to cinch down the bag if you don't need all the expanded space.

The bag comes with a:
--pair of mounting straps
--mounting pad
--detachable map pocket that zips shut like a zip lock bag
--2" strap that allows the bag to be carried as a shoulder bag or backpack
--ballistic wallet that velcros to its own pocket in the bag

I'm asking $85 which is what I paid for it. I've only used it a couple of times. I'll eat the cost of shipping since I'd have to pay that to return it.

PM me if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pad, Map Pocket, and Wallet

Here are pics of the mounting pad, map pocket, and wallet.

There are 2 ways to remove the bag from the bike. If for some reason you don't mind leaving the mounting pad on the bike, you can unzip the bag from the pad; or, you can do what I do. I unbuckle the four buckles and take the pad and bag with me.

The map pocket can be unzipped from the bag if it's not needed.

Finally, the wallet sits in a dedicated pocket in the top of the bag. It secures to the top of the bag with velcro.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Typical Contents

Here's the bag full of stuff for a typical day. Writing utensils (nerd gear!), Cortech gloves, Billabong wallet (check out the tatami style), Creative Labs Vision M portable media player, Palm Pilot E, Oakley sunglass case. Inside the two inner pockets are papers, keys, and a flash drive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.