Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*sold* 1999 M750 w/DP Cafe treats / 748 front end - *sold*

in full disclosure I laid it down on it's side in 2001, a tank slapping frenzy w/no frontal impact...all damage was taken by the clutch cover (replaced), tank (repaired), rearsets (replaced w/DP solo) and exhaust (high FBF replaced w/2-into-1 DP conti replica).

the goods:
-Clean Oregon title
-18500 miles (picts of both speedos from the bike)
-Ducati Performance 'wind chime' gauge cluster - the euro one w/the big tach in the middle (in KPH)
-Ducati Performance solo rearsets
-Ducati 2-1 Conti replica exhaust (crazy unique sound)
-Ducati Performance carbon air scoops (to cool vertical cylinder) - I just thought they looked cool.
-Keihin flat slide carburetors w/my custom 749 throttle tube/cable (motionpro one is a joke)
-888 Aluminum Swingarm w/carbon Ducati Corse chain tensioners
-Cyclecat Top clamp w/fully adjustable Showa 748 forks
-Heli clip ons
-front rotors are from my recently purchased 748 w/3K miles
-STM clutch slave
-wheels are not painted...they were baking soda blasted and clearcoated
-frame was black tint clearcoated over bare metal
-metzler tires have less than 2K ridden
-billet caps for reservoirs
-braided SS lines for brakes/clutch

There is a monster scratch on the F fender from my move to CA and a small ding in the tank (that is impossible to photo) from a nieghbor kid that threw a tent pole over a fence...love those kids. The bike is in great shape mechanically, I have been a nut over oil changes/valve service. It's not perfect, but she's been a really good fun bike and hopefully someone will appreciate the style. Original fork/speedo and some other bits included but wouldn't really affect the price. Lots of color washed out of most photos, the one taken from the rear is the best representation.

Offers considered but it's a hell of a bike for $3800

john
503.789.three-nine-eight-seven

1 - 1 of 1 Posts