Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a complete luggage/rack/panniers set from a 14 15 16 Ducati Monster 821 1200s. It includes a Givi Monokey top box, Ducati brand panniers and Sw-Motech rack. Condition is Used. Includes eveything needed to install the kit on your 2014, 2015, 2016 or 2017 Monster 1200, 1200S or 821. This set came installed on a bike I recently purchased and is not needed. The set appears to have been used very sparingly. The locks all work very smoothly. Also included are multiple sets of keys as well as instructions for all the different pieces. The top case also utilizes a brake light built in.
The Ducati paniers are $1400 alone, not including a rack or the separate top box. I believe at this price you will be happy with the purchase. Please contact me if you have any questions. I can only add 12 pictures to the listing so if you want to see more before purchasing, I can do that. The shpping cost is high because the items are large and heavy. I will ship the items in multiple packages if possible. If you live in southern california, I would suggest local pickup. Below are the details for the different items in the kit.
Pictures: Included (for clarity): SW-Motech Alu-rack with adapter for Givi cases Hardware, instructions for rack Ducati panniers Givi Maxia Monokey top case Keys (plus spares) for all locking items (all the cases lock)

Ducati Side panniers in thermoformed ABS These sturdy yet light panniers, coated with polyester, come with fixing brackets and quick-release system. Thanks to their special design, these side panniers strike a perfect balance between carrying capacity (enough for a helmet) and a slick, aerodynamic profile. They are fitted with waterproof zippers and padlocks, reflective inserts and rainproof cover.
([link removed by eBay])

SW-MOTECH ALU-RACK Adapter To Fit Monokey Top Cases Removable quick-release adapter plate for mounting a standard Givi Monokey or Kappa Monokey topcase (E52, V46, E460, E45, E360, E36, E35, etc.) to an SW-MOTECH Alu-Rack toprack. Includes Givi fitting lugs and rubber vibration-reducing bumpers.
The top plate can be removed from the Alu-Rack by turning each of three quarter-turn Quick-Lock fasteners 90 degrees, providing a cleaner look to the motorcycle when the topcase and topplate are not in use.
Givi brakelight kits are 100% compatible with this top plate.
If using a Givi brakelight kit with your SW-MOTECH top plate, we recommend also purchasing the Quick-Release Wiring Kit for SW-MOTECH top plates (part EC.TT-00001), so that your top plate will still be removable after you wire up the topcase's brake light!
Weight of adapter plate: 1.4 lbs

SW-MOTECH ALU-RACK Top Rack To Fit Many Top Case Styles For Ducati Monster 821 '14-'17 & Monster 1200 '14-16
The SW-MOTECH ALU-RACK top rack to fit many top case styles for your Ducati Monster 821 or 1200 creates the perfect foundation for mounting soft or hard luggage. High quality aluminum construction is laser cut for a precision fit while the sides are CNC canted and edges are chamfered for a design that is strong, attractive and versatile. This German engineered top rack is great for supporting your favorite dry bag (even large ones with the optional quick release soft luggage carrier) and many popular top cases from brands like SW-MOTECH, GIVI/Kappa, Coocase and Hepco Becker. Optional case-specific adapter hardware is required for top cases and attaches with quarter turn fasteners which then also allows quick fitment of a top case. Modifications to the motorcycle are not required as factory mounting locations are utilized. Significantly improve the versatility of your Ducati with the ALU-RACK from the luggage experts at SW-MOTECH!
Features:
Lightweight yet strong laser cut aluminum construction CNC Canted design with chamfered edges minimizes hang ups & sharp edges Perfectly integrates with factory original components & follows the natural lines of the tail Creates a secure foundation for the addition of soft or hard luggage and a strong rear tie down point Utilizes original mounting points on the subframe or existing luggage rack without the need for modifications Quick lock fasteners allow swift mounting of top case adapter hardware (with only a coin) for the ability to run your favorite hard luggage top case Attractive powder coated black finish increases durability and corrosion resistance Add an optional quick release soft luggage carrier for increased support of larger bags Compatible with the Type 204 EVO Tank Bag Quick-Lock bottom tank ring for mounting a tank bag Designed & engineered in Germany Adapter plates are available to fit the following Top cases
TRAX EVO and Adventure GIVI Monokey GIVI Monolock Pelican DrySpec Kappa SHAD small cases (not for SH29, SH39, SH48, SH50 or SX58X) Hepco-Becker Coocase What's in the box:
SW-MOTECH ALU-RACK Top Rack Mounting hardware Installation instructions

Looking for $1300 shipped or $1200 picked up locally. If my price seems off please let me know. Local pickup means cash payment please, I dont want to pay fees if possible. This set is available through Ebay as well (at a higher price due to the 10% ebay charges and Paypal charges) in case you want to check my credibility. I cannot link to it due to my account age.

EDIT: Changed price to be more competitive

1 - 2 of 2 Posts