Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title suggests, I have for sale the following:

Dainese G Arizona Pelle Leather jacket, size Euro 52. I bought the jacket a few days before I bought my bike. I've ridden a maximum of about 75 miles since I bought the bike.
The jacket is in pristine condition. I've worn it without the liner. I'm selling it since it is a size bigger than what I am. This is my first riding gear, so I mis sized what I should be wearing.

This retails for approx $600. Looking at $400 + shipping.

Shoei - RF-1000 Large, White:
I've worn it the same amount of time i've worn my jacket. Bought it new from cycle gear. Still have the box.
The helmet is in good shape. Never dropped, banged, or kept without the cover. The manufacture date is 09/08. The helmet is one size too large for me :(

Since I took out the labels, the helmet has residue from the glue. Can be easily removed.
The shoei sticker did get moved around while I was cleaning it. can be seen in the pictures.
Comes with the box & the inserts.

Paid $350 + tax. Would like to get $300 + shipping.

Both the items can be picked up from Oakland (rockridge area) or Brisbane. I can meet you half way thru since I drive thru the city everyday. Buyer pays actual shipping / packing costs if its not picked up.

Payment by Paypal or cash. Shipping to verified addresses only.

More pictures here: http://mayurbhatia.com/gear/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts