Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my 2009 Monster 1100s purchased and serviced at Pro Italia. It currently has less than 800 miles on it (600mi. service completed) and is in like new condition. I am meticulous with my motorcycles, and sold two Ducati's just recently and could easily put you in touch with the buyers to validate the condition the bikes were in and ease of transaction. I have two other Ducati's and just purchased a BMW R1200GS, so this one has to go. I'd prefer a local (Southern Californina) or intrastate transaction, and will only deal in the contiguous 48 states. Details as follow:

-i'm the original owner
-title in hand

-full Termignoni exhaust (retails for almost $3k)
-Sato Rearsets (black, retail for almost $600)
-DP comfort seat (black w/ red stitching, retails for over $300)
-DP carbon rear hugger (retails in the $200's)
-DP carbon tank key guard
-DP carbon tank guard
-DP tail tidy (retails for over $200)
-DP emission cannister shroud
-Pro Italia clutch cover
-CRG Lane Splitter mirrors

-oem parts included (rearsets, mirrors, and plastics)

no trades please, and i'm not parting it out, so please extend to me the courtesy of not asking.

i reserve the right to cancel the sale.

$13,500 obo

pm or respond with inquiries. this listing will also appear on other sites.

thanks in advance

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a trivial statistic if nothing else:

this advertisement has received more responses on both an adventure rider website and ducati specific site. not one response other than my own on this "monster" specific address.

take it for what you will.

thanks

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
price option:

as shown: $12,500

without full Termignoni Exhaust and Sato Rear Sets: $11,750

·
Registered
25 Posts
a trivial statistic if nothing else:

this advertisement has received more responses on both an adventure rider website and ducati specific site. not one response other than my own on this "monster" specific address.

take it for what you will.

thanks
maybe because everyone here knows what an 09 monster looks like? or the fact it's priced well over NADA? just sayin... :D

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not really. Would you go to a BMW site to buy a Ducati?

NADA: does it account for over $4k in tasteful mods that some people might actually like, and not want to pay full retail for?

The bike was sold at the advertised price.

See ya, and thanks to Ducati.MS!

·
Registered
59 Posts
good job!

Good job selling the bike. It is a babe. Don't take offence to the lack of responses, it is just a matter of finding the right person at the right time. I did not even know about this website until after I purchased my duc. I am glad you got your asking price!

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Nice bike. I think it's just that this site really doesn't seem to get the traffic that it used to. Also the economy sucks, and so you have people like me that look and dream, but can't yet afford such a beautiful bike... *SIGH*

If I had the dough I would own it! lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
'09 Monster 1100

Do you still have the '09 red 1100 MonsterS with the Termignone etc.? If so, what would you take at this time? What city are you in in Calif? I am in New York and would have to ship the bike accross the country which is probably almost a $1000. Thank You.,Doug.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Do you still have the '09 red 1100 MonsterS with the Termignone etc.? If so, what would you take at this time? What city are you in in Calif? I am in New York and would have to ship the bike accross the country which is probably almost a $1000. Thank You.,Doug.
ban please.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts