Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 2007 Ducati Monster 695 motorcycle in EXCELLENT condition, 4800 miles, black with red frame. I get 47-49 mpg in combination mostly city & some highway riding in Chicago.

These are the only mods/additions: Mirrors from a Ducati 696 for a wider viewing angle to the sides and low profile look ($200 value including the clamps, original mirrors and clamps included), Short license plate bracket ($20 value, eliminates the stock big plastic piece with reflector, which is included), Bar ends have adapters for bar-end mirrors, all stickers removed except the Ducati one on the tank for a cleaner look. Cargo net on the back seat you see in the pics is not included. Everything else on the bike is original and stock.

Never been in an accident, never laid down, absolutely mint, no rust and no corrosion, frequently cleaned, parked in my heated garage and never ridden in winter. Never raced, ridden and owned by a mature and safe rider, just used as an around-town bike in the city, regular routine maintenance done (600 mile service done by Ducati dealer, receipt included) including oil change (last one with synthetic oil at 3200 miles) and routine chain cleaning/lubing (used WD-40 to clean, Dupont Teflon Multi-Use Lubricant to lube), original tires with plenty of tread left. No warranty, it expired. Runs and looks like new, starts all the time and runs smoothly, never had a problem, reliable bike. Clear title in my name with no lien, not salvaged. Comes with owner's manual and of course original 2 keys and the all-important "red key" that a Ducati dealer would need for service. Selling because I need to make room in the garage for a retro bike. I'm a private owner, live in Chicago, Bucktown neighborhood, near Western Ave & Armitage Ave.

Link to a recent video on youtube I made of a walkaround of my bike:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsmxGhJfxvk

No hurry to sell, I'd gladly keep the bike until spring if I have to. $5400 firm, CASH ONLY. Any shipping would be responsibility of the buyer after purchasing the bike. Serious buyers only, email me at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts