Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this bike back in July as a 2nd owner from Gold Coast... Original Owner traded it in for a Triumph Cruiser... Had its 600 Mile service and was at about 610 miles.. Chicken Strips and all were still on the bike.. I have since added a tail chop, crg Levers and 3200 miles :)

Never raced or abused... She has seen the rain as I ride all the time.... Garaged both at home and when I ride to work... Will include a XXL ICON Hooligan Helmet.. $7500

[email protected]

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: 2006 Silver/black S2R1000 NYC $7800

Also I forgot to add.. She was tipped over onto grass as I got pinned between my dads truck and her when I was backing her out... I wasnt on the bike, walking her. My [email protected]$$ was on the opposite side of the kickstand.. She fell onto grass so not a single scratch, aside from the broken lever.

Replaced both the levers with CRGs'. Also had an oil change 600 miles ago at Gold Coast (The original Dealer). No Note.. Clean title.

I wouldnt be selling her if I wasn't looking to get a SBk. Two would not be an option for me, as parking alone would be ridiculous.

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
desmos2r1k said:
calling people names is not going to sell your bike any faster, mister. ;D jk bro. consider this an obtuse bump. great bike at a great price. would've loved to have seen it a month ago when i was up there.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts