Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am putting up for sale my 2005 Monster S4R that I've owned since new. I hardly ever ride the bike as I have other bikes for commuting and two-up duties. After two track days, I've decided to look for a dedicated track bike as the Monster is far too nice for that life. Here are the particulars:

Red white white stripe and white wheels. Has all the original Carbon Fiber parts: front fender, timing belt covers, radiator guards and side covers.
Aftermarket parts include (all original parts included):
- Arrow Titanium steering damper with 10 position adjustment
- Ducati Performance tubular exhaust collector
- Properly cored stock mufflers with Hindle perforated cores and FMF 4-stroke packing. Mufflers look stock but very lightweight and have proper Ducati sound.
- Ducati Performance Billet clutch pressure plate in gold anodize
- SpeedyMoto Stainless clutch springs and black aluminum retainers and stainless hardware
- SpeedyMoto frame sliders (spare slider puck included)
- Carbon Fiber vented clutch cover
- Carbon Fiber vented front sprocket cover
- Carbon Fiber rear fender/hugger
- Carbon Fiber shortened tail/license plate mount

The bike only has 4097 miles and I've used Motul 300V since the break-in. Bike is in very good condition though suffered a trackday lowside (low speed left hairpin on cold tires) of which the few damaged parts have been replaced. One owner since new, clean title in hand. $6900 or best offer.
For more info either send PM or call me at 609-744-2348. Bike is located in central NJ.
Thanks - Andy

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bike also has Rhinomoto barend sliders w/ mounting for CRG mirrors (never got around to buying those). Price reduced to $6700.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sold to carguy1028!
For anyone that deals with him in the future, he's a good guy and easy person to deal with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts