Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am reluctantly listing my coveted 2004 Ducati Monster S4R. I recently bought a 25th Anniversary Monster and my wife says I can't keep both. Its a gorgeous machine and brutally fast and full of grunt. Bike has a lot of tasteful mods and very well maintained by me. This bike is in very good condition always garaged and kept clean.
*Metal gas tank so no swelling issues here.
*NO TAIL CHOP* clean frame
*Clean NY title with 2 black keys, 1 red key and owners manual. Also have a full copy of the S4R service manual

2004 Monster S4R
Ducati Red (fastest color)
7,000 miles
Dynoed at 124.1 rwhp and 72.7 ft/lbs tq. (Graph attached)
Engine mods:
Full Termignoni exhaust with Ducati Performance ECU and K&N air filter (air box modded as well)
Carbon Fiber:
Belt covers, belly pan, rearset guards, chain cover, front sprocket cover, cluster cover, gas cap, front mudguard, Ducati Performance tank protector and seat side covers.
Ducati Performance / FG adjustable steering damper
Stock:
Brembo brakes front and rear (masters and calipers)
Brembo clutch master
Rear adjustable Showa shock
Adjustable Showa Titanium Nitride Gold front forks

At 2,800 miles (spring of 2017) bike was freshened up. New belts, valves checked in spec, new tires, new battery, new EVR Slipper Clutch, springs, retainers, cover. Clutch and brakes bled, oil changed, air filter cleaned.
At 5,800 miles oil, filter and screen(cleaned) changed. Brakes and clutch bled.
At 6,900 miles brakes and clutch bled.
*Regulator/rectifier upgraded (original went bad this summer had to get towed home)
*Chain is cleaned and greased every 500 miles (adjusted if necessary).
*Always kept on a trickle charger

I am located on Long Island in New York. Zip code is 11747. Will assist with shipping.

$6000

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Gorgouse bike, i doubt since this ad is over a year old, but still for sale? If so i assume you are willing to work on price?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts