Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need this bike gone before Sept when I leave for school. This is a great project bike for someone. I am ONLY selling because I got a left over ninja zx6-r for a steal so I dont need this bike anymore!

Selling my 2002 Ducati Dark 750ie. Picked this up off a friend as a project bike but ended up picking up a new bike so its been
sitting ever since. It starts and runs but needs to have the injectors cleaned. HAS LESS THAN 3K MILES. Bikes all black

It is located 20 minutes outside of manhattan, Exit 135 on the garden state parkway, near westfield, NJ

Has a bunch of new parts including:
-New fuel tank
-New fuel pump
-New battery
-Tons of random stock and aftermarket parts...

This bike is a STEAL. If I didn't have a new bike this would be on the road already but I just dont have the time or desire to
fix her up after buying a new bike. I am only trying to get back what I put into it so dont low ball me, this is one of the last
"raw" monsters and just needs some lovin to get back on the road. Bike runs and idles, just breaks up. It started
having problems after rust was found in the OEM fuel tank.

Title is in hand, Cash only, Pick up only.

E-mail, text, or call me 908 - four hundred - 4668

If I dont answer your phone call please e-mail me instead of leaving a voice mail

BTW, YES THE BIKE COMES WITH 2 EXHAUST OPTIIONS WHICH ARE NOT PICTURED

The bike started to break up after rust was seen in the OEM fuel tank. Before this happened, the bike ran and drove FLAWLESS. I dont have the time, money, or energy to put into this bike. Someone please take her to a new home! FYI: ABSOLUTELY ZERO FRAME OR FORK DAMAGE. TITLE IS CLEAR

$2500 pretty firm..

·
Registered
3 Posts
I emailed you via your craigslist ad but no response.

When last were the valves adjusted?

When you say it "breaks" up: what do you mean? Have you done anything regarding the rust?

Whats the tread like?

Clutch life?

Electrical issues?

Can the bike make a long distance trip?

Please email all pictures to f a u g h t (d o t) r y a n (at) g m a i l (d o t) c o m

1 - 5 of 5 Posts