Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forsale

2006 Ducati 749 Dark/Graphite Superbike immac condition, 3200 miles, babied highway miles, not a scratch......Make offer

2006 GSXR1000 1300 miles, new condition, FAST!!!...Make offer

I recently traded a muscle car for these two bikes and decided that street bikes are not my bag! Both bikes have clear titles and need to go. Any offer will be considered but dont insult me...Thanks!!!

Both bikes are located in Dearborn, MI ...I will ship at buyers expense..

My contact info

Ryan Ricardi
734-968-5544
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry..

It is the 749...It is not the S so i'm assuming the R? The color is Dark! Sorry for any lack of info I just got these last night!

·
Registered
5 Posts
where the hell did you steal these from and you don't even know what your selling. Hey all you guys reading this, I am a rich Nigerian nun who has just become orphaned and would like to put my millions of dollars in your bank account. Just e-mail me your account numbers and SSN's so I can make the transfer. Then you can buy the above listed bikes. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

·
Registered
338 Posts
elpato said:
where the hell did you steal these from and you don't even know what your selling. Hey all you guys reading this, I am a rich Nigerian nun who has just become orphaned and would like to put my millions of dollars in your bank account. Just e-mail me your account numbers and SSN's so I can make the transfer. Then you can buy the above listed bikes. [thumbsup]
Oh ****, so you're that guy. Where is my million that you promised.

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Come on guys take it easy. He said he traded a car for these bikes, it is very likley he does not know much about the bikes. Ricardir post some pictures to help with the sale. Good Luck [thumbsup]

·
Registered
5 Posts
lwszabo said:
Come on guys take it easy. He said he traded a car for these bikes, it is very likley he does not know much about the bikes. Ricardir post some pictures to help with the sale. Good Luck [thumbsup]
Yeah see the last edited on date. The info about the car wasn't there. Sorry for bustin his balls but if it looks quacks like a duck well?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts