Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my '08 695 I have a tiny windscreen which doesn't do much to calm buffeting. Other than the $400 Ducati fairing/windscreen (which I'll go with if I have to), are there any alternatives? If not, is the stock part effective? Thanks for the advice.......

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
if your bike has the stock ducati windscreen, the ZeroGravity windscreen is good way to go, and easy to install
you may also want to add some fairing stays to reduce buffeting at speed

there are larger replacement options, but they start to look too big on the bike and wont be something you want to keep on all the time

jeff h
monsterparts.com

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
if your bike has the stock ducati windscreen, the ZeroGravity windscreen is good way to go, and easy to install
you may also want to add some fairing stays to reduce buffeting at speed

there are larger replacement options, but they start to look too big on the bike and wont be something you want to keep on all the time

jeff h
monsterparts.com
+1 I also run the zero gravity touring screen with the poorducrider fairing stays they work very well together.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I have the carbon fiber fairing supports that were available through Matrix, they look decent and work great. I was going to include the link; however, Matrix is now only a distributer. Their web page indicates that Kriega Products will be selling Matrix products. I don't see the carbon supports offered on the Kriega website either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts