Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been looking into buying a used monster 750 and the current owner informed me that the front brake vibrated when he applied the front brakes at about 90mph.

does this mean that i'll need to get new front discs for the bike and if so how much will it cost to replace the front discs?

Thanks! :D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Depends if you go new or quality used. New 300-420+ dollars- US.

Used ones are all over the map price-wise...occasionally you can find deals on eBay, search in automotive under "Ducati Brembo"

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I had the same problem with my left front rotor. Attention It is a safety issue. I went to Munroe Motors and they did replace it under guarantee. Perhaps you can have the current owner bring it in and perhaps it still under guarantee. Like I said, it is a safty issue.

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
sounds like typical heat induced temporary warpage... i blathered on about it quite a bit in the tech forum somewhere... maybe someone could search for it?? :)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the great help guys. I really appreciate it. when i check out the bike this weekend i'll have to remember to bring my digital camera so i can post a pic.

next time i promise i'll do a search first when i have another question. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts