Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
I have a pair that was on a '05 620. They are black, but the front has a small dent on the right side. I can send pics if you are interested.
-Mike

M

·
0 Posts
I have a black rear with cush drive, extra sprockets, disc. etc, and a gold front one , also set of cast iron disc's . All pieces $495

M

·
0 Posts
You can have the black rear wheel with sprocket carrier, and disc rotor fo $99+ whatever shipping is going to cost.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
funonone said:
You can have the black rear wheel with sprocket carrier, and disc rotor fo $99+ whatever shipping is going to cost.
The rear is 4.5 or 5.50 wide? According to posts in "Accessories and Mods," if I change up to 5.5 I will have issues with sprocket alignment as the hub is wider. (?)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Luckyontheducky said:
The rear is 4.5 or 5.50 wide? According to posts in "Accessories and Mods," if I change up to 5.5 I will have issues with sprocket alignment as the hub is wider. (?)

Yes, youwill need the correct sprocket holder.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ducman851 said:
Yes, youwill need the correct sprocket holder.
So Ducman, If I get a 5.50 wheel and the sprocket hub that came with it I will be ok? Will I need to do anything with the front sprocket?

M

·
0 Posts
The black wheel I have for you is a 4.5. I measured a 5.5 and a 4.5 wheel w/ hub assembly mounted , inside of disc rotor to inside of sprocket on installed bikes and they both measure 170cm. Maybe there are different carriers but I don't see it?

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
funonone said:
The black wheel I have for you is a 4.5. I measured a 5.5 and a 4.5 wheel w/ hub assembly mounted , inside of disc rotor to inside of sprocket on installed bikes and they both measure 170cm. Maybe there are different carriers but I don't see it?
Cool. Any dents/scratches? How much for rear wheel/brake disc/sprocket hub cush drive combo? Also, what is your location (for shipping costs)

Thanks
Todd

M

·
0 Posts
I was $99 for the wheel, hub disc. + shipping $20 or so.
The wheel is pretty nice, no dents or anything. I did find that the hubs for 5.5 wheel are actually 5 mm narrower than this .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts