Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's about this....without pointing any fingers, I would like to see a explanation from the club I helped push into the mainstreem. Granted I have no clue who any of the board members of a club I was there to have founded are, and I have no personal issues with any of you. But there seems to be a problem going round and before it turns monster lover against monster lover, let's AIR OUR DIRTY LAUNDRY! Regardless what said, I am MOCHA through and through, so I will always side with Ruben, but I would like an unbiassed account of why there needs to be so much drama. Screw it, you wanna give me a biassed accout, so be it. I can accept it without cutting your membership. Speak your piece, but do it in a context that is visable for all to see.

I sold my bike due to family reason a few months ago. Other than the ORIGINAL MOCHA crew, not a single Drill member acknowledged it. I have since been in touch with a few, and you know who you are, my homies, I have shuttered to see the current state of our club. What started out as a bunch of guys hangin at Old Orchard (even riding 40 minutes in the rain to see noone) escalated into a gimme your money, let's have a beer, what Hooters we at this week group, Please no one take this personal. I just can't see how a FRIEND, and I mean friend not as a best friend but a GREAT aquaintance, since I have seen him maybe 5 times but he always messages me to see what's up (and a few others {ok, Mark only} ask how life is), gets alienated from a club WE started. I know since I don't have my bike by Drill standards I am nothing, but my life long friends at Mocha still think I have an input. Can I suggest a fabric softner?? Let all those involved, paying or not [ so I know Drill may lose a couple bucks on the prefered member forum], see and hear what is going on. If I was a new Ducati owner and saw what was going on, I'd join WADE or soemthing else. Actually I'd join MOCHA cuz I heard they had a guy with a bad ass 620{at one time}. Let's send the pizza of guilt to Yammaha.com and try to clear the air. They are expecting a 3:00pm delivery. I can't think of anything else to say that is acceoptable of typing here. Just know this, anything more than 1 gallon per yard will result in soup!!!

I guess I shoulda quit drinkin b4 I went onlive

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
I posted something, on Drill, called conflict in cyberspace, that I lifted from the DML. Instead of people reading and thinking, some of the same attacks came out towards P_R that had been dragged out previously too many times. I put it out there so maybe some would decide to help heal wounds, but it turned into a platform. One thing of note, P_R is getting just as much play on that radio station as ever!

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Red Duke you are still welcome here as much now as when you had that bad a$$ 620. I know cause this is a place you and I had a hand in making. Yes I know Driller's will come here and read all the posts on the fight? I guess. But I have and always will have Rubens back. [thumbsup] As for the fight between the clud Ihelped start also Iread lots of stuff on line and drawn from on line. Ithink that booting Ruben and Bob is B.S. I dont know if Bob was totally booted like R or not. Which sucks if he was maybe I will get the boot too cause I am writing this. Idont care!! Do what you want to ALLMIGHTY DRILL BOARD MEMBERS!!!!!!!! But remember that the culb you run was once just for people to get together ride, hit Starbucks, and share the love of Ducati's. But if you want to turn it into a gimme $$ you cant look members only section and lete booze it up then hit the road on the bikes,. I will enjoy myself and ride when Ican and enjoy the friendships I have made through here and Drill.

If people dont want the truth to come out fine just use the post Kenny put there(I posted something, on Drill, called conflict in cyberspace, that I lifted from the DML. Instead of people reading and thinking, some of the same attacks came out towards P_R that had been dragged out previously too many times. I put it out there so maybe some would decide to help heal wounds, but it turned into a platform. One thing of note, P_R is getting just as much play on that radio station as ever!) PR good or bad is still PR I guess. MOCHA all the way!!

Remember the Magnificent 7

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I basically typed that, aside from heavily in the bag, I did it to hear what their story is. I know Rubens and I wanted to see how they would tell the story. I have no loyality to any of them. And if not for the fact I check to see what BS is going on, I wouldn't even check that board anymore.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Good luck getting that they would not even return Rubens calls then they were pi$$ed when he did what he did with the URL. and they basically told him to do that. Call me Monday and we can talk bro..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.